- Brickmould - Decorative moulding used to finish the exterior face of a wood frame.
- Tempered glass - Heat-treated for added safety and strength. Two-layered design sandwiches the decorative glass and helps protect it.
- Caming - Handcrafted metal that helps decorative glass styles take shape.
- Doorlites - Decorative or clear glass assemblies fitted into the door.
- Sidelites - Fixed assemblies attached adjacent to the door jamb.
- Transom - The decorative or clear glass above the door.
- Door Jamb - The wood structure that encloses and supports the entire door assembly.
- Hinges - The metal plates on the door and door jamb on which the door swings.
- Panel - Embossed or recessed, the decorative section of a door that produces deep shadow lines.
- Sill - The horizontal bottom frame of a door.
- Weatherstrip - The seal along the edge of the door jamb to keep out air and water infiltration.
- Kerfed Door Bottom - Attached at the bottom of the door to help prevent air and water infiltration.
- Multi-Point Locking System - Optional upgrade that adds greater security by securing the door to the frame in three places.
- Polyurethane Foam Core (not shown) - Inside the door panel, offers five times the energy efficiency of wood.
- Engineered Door Stiles (not shown) - Provides increased structural integrity.
- Solid Wood Lock Block (not shown) - Provides added strength and security to lock and deadbolt areas.